Court Surety Bonds
As part of the underwriting process, we will require the following information: Plaintiff/defendant basic contact information, age, personal financial statement data, lawyer name and information, court information, case papers, and previous rulings/judgments. Depending on the bond, additional information may be required. We will request personal credit information from a credit reporting agency.
Select a state to begin your purchase.
Common bond types include, but are not limited to the following:
- Appeal Bond
- Attachment Bond – Plaintiff
- Attachment Bond – Defendant
- Indemnity to Sheriff or Marshal
- Injunction – Plaintiff’s bond to secure
- Injunction – Defendant’s bond to dissolve
- Mechanics Lien – Bond to discharge
- Replevin – Plaintiff’s bond to secure
- Replevin – Defendant’s bond to recover